- He is an amazing young man.
- He is in 9th grade at Matheson Junior High School.
- He has a 4.0 GPA for the first quarter of his high school career.
- He is the 1st Vice President of the Student Body Officers. (He has an awesome letter sweater to prove it!)
- He has taught himself how to play the string bass. He started in September to help out the band/orchestra teacher. Side note: I'm really glad the instrument is 1/2 size. I thought it would fit in Brian's car. It doesn't! It fits in Mascha (my sister Amy's car that we are borrowing while she's living overseas), but only if the back seats are down. Even then, the scroll fits between the front seats!
- He is turning 14 this coming Sunday. (Where has the time gone?)
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
He's Off to a Great Start!
I realized that my first two forays into blogging have been about Lyssa. I decided I'd best post some things about Adam.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hey I didn't know you guys were blogging!! And excuse me, why do you not have my blog linked!? I'm offended!! JK, but do hurry and add mine.
Adam cracks me up! And he has sure grown into a great young man . . . he is so much like your husband! What a great example you guys are to your children.
Good to have you in the blogging world - and thanks for clarifying! I thought the last few posts were still from Brian.
One thought - do you want to mention Adam's school name, in conjunction with your last name in your blog name? It probably doesn't matter, but it goes against the "rules" for internet safety I am always reading about.
Post a Comment