Well, I don't know what's happened, but it's been a month since my last post. Sorry for the delay in updating you on what's been happening in our lives.
The best news is that Brian has completed his training at his job at Qwest and has officially graduated from the training program and is now working "on the floor"!!!!! This is very, very exciting! Prior to beginning training in January, he had basically been unemployed for over 2 1/2 years. It is a tremendous blessing that he has this job and is performing so well. We are so grateful for this blessing.
The next best news is that I am fully recovered from my hospital ordeal/illness a month ago. My body is tolerating the new drug I am taking to treat the leg ulcer and (cross my fingers), small things are happening that are encouraging and give me great hope that this trial shall also be over (hopefully) sooner than later. I am being cautiously optimistic.
In other news, Lyssa performed at her school's Solo/Ensemble Night, playing a violin solo and a flute duet with a friend.


Brian and I both celebrated our birthdays. We celebrated Brian's dad's 80th birthday. Lyssa joined the track team at her school. She is trying to improve her sprint times for the 100-yard dash and the 200-yard dash. We have sold Girl Scout cookies and delivered Girl Scout cookies. Brian has worked hard at his two jobs. Adam has been a good student and attended Scouts. This past weekend, he went snowshoeing on a Scout campout. He has also worked on earning money through school fundraisers for Choir Tour at the end of school.
We have been busy, just living life! Please know that even though I don't update this very often, we are alive and well.
-Bobi

4 comments:
Yeah for updates - and for Lyssa doing solos for the concert!
Good to hear so much GOOD news!
This is all such fantastic news! SOOOOO happy for you!
Well Bobi, love your new blog page design. Now that its updated, how about some update on the Terrific Taylor's?
Post a Comment