Adam's final choir concert was bittersweet - exciting because they all performed well and sad because it was his last one prior to the Choir Tour. He was able to perform in several groups - Madrigals, as a First Tenor, seen here...
...and here...
...Pieces of Eight...as a Bass...
and with the All Stars Choir Tour 2012.
(Look for videos in another post.)
He also received the Outstanding Senior Award.
At the end of the night, the traditional candle passing ceremony was held. It was especially fun this year because Adam was an outgoing Senior and Lyssa was incoming Sophomore who got to partcipate... because she made Show Choir! Yeah!
Sorry it's so shaky and blurry. At the beginning of the song, I'm focused on Adam. All the seniors stand in the front with candles lit. At the "break", they light the candles of those who will be continuing on and move to the back. Those that will be continuing on move forward. That's when I focus on Lyssa. I think it's a pretty neat tradition. Enjoy!

No comments:
Post a Comment