Friday, October 19, 2012

2 Peas in a Pod

Brian is heading to sleep and we (Brian, Lyssa and I) were talking about how they are two peas in a pod.  They are very similar in many ways, including their ability to lose things (which is what we were really discussing).  I asked "what am I going to do when Adam is gone for 2 years to balance things out?"  Brian responded "Party! Party!"  Lyssa said "yeah, that will be great!  Dad will be, like, Heeeeyyyyyyy" and wave as he falls asleep.

Typing it out, I realize that this might be one of those "had-to-be-there's".  I found it hilarious!

~Bobi

2 comments:

Heather said...

Yeah! 2 posts, and you figured out youtube. Nice going!

HappyCamper said...

The heavens have been closed, but now, suddenly, news and information are bursting forth. Oh, joy!

But Brian missed most of it because he was waving and falling asleep!

That was funny!